Period Charm at perfect location
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
In a premier location off Victoria Crescent, this 1926 built, red brick home is a picture of traditional character and charm. Extended over the years, it now caters to the needs of a modern family whilst retaining many of its original features.
Enjoy immaculate formal and family living areas, light and open kitchen and private and protected alfresco terrace; an entertainer's dream for everyday or grand occasions. Mont Albert Primary School, Box Hill Senior Secondary College and TAFE are within walking distance.
- A choice of upstairs or downstairs master bedrooms
- Well-loved and beautifully kept gardens
- Double carport, workshop and off-street parking
- Rainwater collection tanks
- Walk to Union Road shops, tram and train
Please be advised that open for inspection may be subject to change so please register your interest with our company!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.