EOI Closing Saturday 26th May at 5.00pm
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Large family home on big block of 942sqm approx
5 bedroom, 3 living zone, double brick period residence on a gently elevated 942sqm approx block of land in family friendly Surrey Hills.
Fabulous location close to everything including Aqualink, Surrey Park, Wattle Park, Surrey Hills village cafes and neighbouring restaurants and expanding business centre in Box Hill.
Excellent educational facilities nearby for children of all ages including Surrey Hills Primary, Our Lady's Primary, PLC, Kingswood College, Sienna College and Deakin University.
The home is walking distance to train and tram with an easy commute to the Melbourne CBD.
Wonderful family home to move in and enjoy immediately with scope for future wealth creation by subdividing and building a second dwelling at the rear (STCA).
- Fully renovated stone/porcelain tiled internal bathrooms.
- Zoned family living with master bedroom downstairs and 3 bedrooms/retreat and family bathroom upstairs.
- Solar heated, salt chlorinated pool with decked surround and glass pool enclosure.
- Fully landscaped yard - wonderful for children and pets.
- Hydronic heating, A/C.
- Rooftop solar power system to save on energy costs.
- New carpet and freshly painted throughout.
- Plantation shutters.
- Polished floorboards.
- European appliances/granite benchtops in the kitchen including Miele Coffee machine and built in wine fridge.
- Double carport.
942m² / 0.23 acres
2 carport spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.